Memorial Day is to honor US military who died during active duty. Honorable US military enlist to protect and defend American values explicit in the Declaration of Independence, and American rights explicit in the US Constitution. Importantly, all US military and many categories of government employees take an Oath to protect and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
But how can we the living best honor our fallen family, friends, and countrymen when we discover that US .01% “leaders” have lied us to serve in illegal Wars of Aggression for most of our nation’s history?
Indeed, the United States of the 21st Century has become among the most dangerous, destructive, and psychopathically vicious rogue state in Earth’s recorded history.
Demanding arrests as the required and obvious public response:
The categories of crime include:
- Wars of Aggression (the worst crime a nation can commit).
- Likely treason for lying to US military, ordering unlawful attack and invasions of foreign lands, and causing thousands of US military deaths.
- Crimes Against Humanity for ongoing intentional policy of poverty that’s killed over 400 million human beings just since 1995 (~75% children; more deaths than from all wars in Earth’s recorded history).
- Demand arrests, with those with lawful authority to enact it. An arrest is the lawful action to stop apparent crimes, with the most serious crimes documented here meaning the most serious need for arrests.
- Watch the US escalate its rogue state crimes that annually kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions.
[Posted at the SpookyWeather blog, May 31st, 2016.]